Last Updated on 12 November 2013
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at anytime without any notice to anyone. All such changes will be notified on this page and shall be effective upon their posting on this Website. You are advised to check this page often to remain updated about the latest changes.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not collect any information unless we actually need such information.
- We do not collect any personal information without your knowledge at any time during or after your interaction with this Website.
- We use your information collected strictly in accordance with the applicable law and in compliance with the provisions of this Policy.
- We do not sell or otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit your information so collected. We will use such information only for the purposes mentioned herein and/or for meeting legal and administrative obligations.
- We do not disclose your information to anyone except to our technical team in order to troubleshoot and provide you with other technical support services. Under appropriate burden of confidentiality, our authorized employees may have access to your personally identifiable information for the efficient processing of such information.
- We do not spam your email addresses or postal address or telephone number with unsolicited material and promos. However, we reserve the right to inform you about any vital information that, in our sole discretion, requires your attention.
Information – Collection, Use and Disclosure
We may collect some personally identifiable information from you if the kind of your interaction with us demands collection of such information. Such information may be used for multiple purposes, including without limitation, processing your request, responding to your mails, subscribing to our newsletter or promotional programs, purchasing any product or service from the Website, invoicing, accounting, investigating any alleged illegality on the Website, etc. Such personally identifiable information may include, without limitation, your full name, email address, phone number, etc.
In case of any financial transaction on or through the Website, you will be redirected to the servers of the respective payments processing site, and all the information is encrypted and sent via their respective secured networks.
We may also collect some non-personally identifiable information from you while you are accessing this Website. Such information may include, without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) Address, the IP Address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the operating system and browser you are using to access the Website, etc. We use this information for multiple purposes, including without limitation, to manage and improve the functioning and features of the Website, to attract targeted advertisers on the Website, for troubleshooting, for internal research purposes, and for general administrative purposes
We use 100% safe cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information. These cookies serve multiple purposes, like avoiding repeat login during an active session, logging the time spent on a particular web page, etc. Our cookies do not compromise on your online privacy in any manner whatsoever. You can refuse to accept our cookies by managing your browser preferences. However, in order to experience full features and functionality of the Website, we advise you to accept the cookies from our Website.
While browsing this Website, you may come across certain links belonging to third parties in the form of banner advertisements, affiliate links, PPC ads, etc. Your interactions and dealings with such linked third parties shall be subject to the privacy policies governing the use of such linked websites. This Policy does not apply in all such cases.
We use several industry-standard technical and non-technical tools to preserve the information so collected from you. However, due to technological advancements, we cannot guarantee 100% security of your information through unauthorized access by hackers and criminals.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, we reserve the right to retain the information so collected from your use of this Website for legally permissible length of time in order to comply with several legal and administrative obligations.
Disclosure of Information
The following disclosures of information shall not be subject to the provisions contained herein –
- To any government agency in response to legal processes;
- To anyone in order to comply with any applicable law;
- By you on any online or offline platform, like social networking sites, blogs, message boards, forums, etc.;
- For enforcing our Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement;
- For protection of our rights;
- To a successor in interest acquiring rights to such information, resulting from the sale, part-sale, acquisition, merger, or any other transaction resulting in transfer of full or part ownership of the Website in any manner whatsoever.
If you are still unsure about any of the provisions contained herein, we are happy to clarify your doubts. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]