By downloading the free themes on FabThemes.com (“Website”), you hereby accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Free Theme Usage License Agreement (“License”). If you are acting on behalf of a company or an organization, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to act as such and have requisite permissions and authorizations to bind such company and/or organization to this License. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years and above, or possess parental/guardian’s consent to download the free themes available for download on the Website, and are not otherwise disqualified from entering into a legally binding agreement.
The WordPress themes available for free download on the Website are subject to the licensing requirements of GNU General Public License, version 2. These are provided by the Website for download freely in full compliance with the GNU General Public License, version 2.
Consequently, by downloading the free themes available on the Website, you agree to the following licensing terms and conditions:
- These themes or any modifications thereof are available for download solely for your personal use. No commercial use (lease, rent, sub-license, etc.) or resale or reverse engineering or decompiling shall be permissible on such themes.
- This License grants you a non-exclusive right to use the free themes available for download on the Website.
- These themes are only licensed to you, and not given as a gift for free. In other words, you may not claim any proprietary or intellectual property rights on such themes or any modifications thereof. In this regard, you agree not to tamper with any copyright notices and any other proprietary rights notices appearing on such themes and the supporting documentation on any copies of the themes that you make.
- You shall not export or re-export such themes or accompanying documentation (or any copies thereof) or any products utilizing such themes or such documentation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- This License is granted exclusively for the lawful use of the themes downloaded from the Website.
- Breach of any of the provisions contained herein shall result in termination of the License, which means that you shall be disqualified from downloading any theme available on this Website.
- This License Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws applicable in Delaware, USA.
- The themes and documentation are provided on an “AS IS” basis and all risk is with you. We make no warranties, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever. In particular, any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties rights are expressly excluded.
- We make no representations or warranties that the themes and documentation provided are free of errors or viruses or that the themes and documentation are suitable for your intended use.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall we be liable to you or any other party for any incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate, loss of profits or revenue, or interruption of business in any way arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the themes and/or documentation, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the event any provision of this License is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.