Featured image missing ( Themes with timthumb )
All our themes uses the wordpress featured thumbnail feature . The featured thumbnails are processed with an image cropping library called titmthumb script. In order to see the featured thumbnails displayed on the theme you will have to make sure that all the following things are met.
1. Set featured thumbnail from post editor.
2. Make sure the image is hosted on your wordpress server. Remote linked images wont work.
3.Make sure your host supports PHP 5 and GD library script. ( Free hosting services may not meet this)
4. The cache folder in your theme should have CHMOD 755 or 777 permission
Thumbnails missing ( Themes with Aqua resizer script)
We are using Aqua resizer script on most of the recent themes to manage featured thumbnail cropping and management. It just works out of the box. So if your site is not showing thumbnails just make sure that you have added the featured thumbnail to your post or article..
Image slider not working
Before releasing, we check every component of the theme to be in working condition. So if the slider is not working on your site as shown in the theme demo plz check for few things given below.
1. Have you added featured image to the article which appears on the slider?
2. Have you set a category for the slider from the theme options?
3. Have you set the number of slides in the theme options?
4. Do you have any image slider plugin active on the site. If so try to disable them and check your site again.
5. Check if there is any other plugin that is conflicting with the slider.
What is this error on my theme? - Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_option()
To manage theme options page we use a plugin called Options framework
in most of our themes. We include the options array file in the theme, but for the theme to work you will have to install this plugin on your site. We have included an admin notification setting in theme that would alert you to install this plugin upon theme activation. If you miss to install the plugin the theme will throw that error. So kindly look for the admin notification upon theme activation and install the required plugin.