All our themes uses the wordpress featured thumbnail feature . The featured thumbnails are processed with an image cropping library called titmthumb script. In order to see the featured thumbnails displayed on the theme you will have to make sure that all the following things are met.
1. Set featured thumbnail from post editor.
2. Make sure the image is hosted on your wordpress server. Remote linked images wont work.
3.Make sure your host supports PHP 5 and GD library script. ( Free hosting services may not meet this)
4. The cache folder in your theme should have CHMOD 755 or 777 permission
1. Have you added featured image to the article which appears on the slider?
2. Have you set a category for the slider from the theme options?
3. Have you set the number of slides in the theme options?
4. Do you have any image slider plugin active on the site. If so try to disable them and check your site again.
5. Check if there is any other plugin that is conflicting with the slider.
This is a frequently asked question. I will breakdown the solution is few steps and as simple as possible.
1. Create and save your logo image to the images directory of your theme. In this case we name it as logo.png
2. Open the header.php template file and find the code snippet that deals with the site title. In most themes it will be like the snippet given below
<h1><a href="<?php bloginfo('siteurl');?>/" title="<?php bloginfo('name');?>"> <?php bloginfo('name');?> </a></h1>
the section highlighted in red is the code that outputs the site title.
3. We will change the above code so that we remove the site title and insert the logo image url there instead. See the snippet below how to do it. change is highlighted in green
<h1><a href="<?php bloginfo('siteurl');?>/" title="<?php bloginfo('name');?>"> <img src="<?php bloginfo('stylesheet_directory');?>/images/logo.png"/> </a></h1>
Save your edits and you will be able to see your logo image on your site header now. Tweak the css if necessary to adjust the logo placement on the header .